- Selection of candidates is governed by the Rules and regulations laid down in this regard from time to time.
- Candidates who wish to seek admission in any of the diploma courses will have to appear for common entrance examination (POLYCET) conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhrapradesh, Hyderabad.
Only the candidates satisfying the following requirements will be eligible to appear for the common entrance examination (POLYCET).
- The candidates seeking admission should have appeared for the X class examination, conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhrapradesh or equivalent Examination thereto, at the time of making application to the common entrance examination for polytechnics (POLYCET).
- In case candidates who apply pending results of their qualifying examinations their selection shall be subject to production of proof of their passing the qualifying examination in one attempt or compartment ally at the time of interview for admission.
- Admissions are made based on the merit rank obtained in the POLYCET and the reservations rules stipulated by the government of Andhrapradesh form time to time.